Not receiving an invitation e-mail or update e-mails for your FollowMyHealth® Universal Health Record?
Some e-mail providers such as earthlink, sbcglobal, and boxbe require that the domain “@followmyhealth.com” be added to your safe sender list before you are able to receive emails. Regardless of your e-mail domain, feel free to add us (email@example.com) as a safe sender so that all of our e-mails will arrive in your inbox.
Additionally, check to make sure your Notification Preferences are set up to receive e-mail updates to your health record. Please see this article for more detailed instructions.
If you are not receiving your password reset request for a FMH Secure login, this may be due to one of the following:
- The username you entered belongs to another FollowMyHealth user.
- To confirm you are inputting the correct username that you had created during registration, please refer to the confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org entitled "FMH Secure Login Account Created" that was sent to you when you created your account. If you are unable to find your confirmation e-mail, please contact your medical organization for assistance with reaching their support staff for FollowMyHealth.
- Your e-mail may be recognizing the password reset request as SPAM.
- As mentioned earlier in this article, try adding email@example.com to your safe sender list to ensure your FMH e-mails will arrive.
- A different e-mail address was input at the time of your registration.
If you need help finding the contact information for assistance provided by your medical organization, go here.