Is it possible to get my child's information through the FollowMyHealth® Universal Health Record?

Last Updated: Jul 07, 2015 01:19PM CDT

If you wish to gain access to your child’s (a minor) medical information, you will need to contact the organization from which you wish to gain the records. They, in turn, will process your request for access through their organization’s policies and the applicable state (and federal) laws. If they are prepared to offer such access, they will send a proxy invitation via email. Click here for a detailed walkthrough on completing the invitation.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found