Technical Support services should be provided by your medical organization, unless they have chosen to contract these services to another source. There are a couple of ways for finding the appropriate support contact information from your medical organization. To find that information, follow the steps below.
Finding support on a mobile device
What if I cannot log in on neither the computer/app?
1. After you have logged into your FollowMyHealth® Universal Health Record, click on My Account (A) and select "Support" (B) (see example below).
2. The information that is provided in this window depends on what medical organization you are connected to.
If the contact information has not been provided to you, please click here to view alternative options.
1. After you log into the account, tap on the Menu option,, and select Support
2. If you are unable to find your particular issue in our knowledge base, you can tap on "Create Support Request" to create a case for your organization's support team.
If you have an e-mail invitation from your provider, the support contact information should be listed in the e-mail, usually towards the bottom. If you do not have an invitation or the support contact information is not present in the e-mail, please contact the medical organization (your medical clinic, hospital, provider's office, etc.) directly, and they should be able to direct you accordingly.
1. After you log into the account, tap on the More option,, and choose Support
2. Once you choose Support, you will be able to either browse our knowledge base to find answers or create a case with your organization's support team.
If the contact information has not been provided to you, please continue reading this article for alternative options.
What if I Can't Log in?