You have the ability to change your FMH Secure login preferences from the Preferences screen in your Universal Health Record (UHR). This includes changing your password, Secure Login notifications email (where your password reset requests go), and 2-Step Verification preferences. Please see the steps below.
1. Click on "My Account" in the top right corner and select "Preferences".
2. In the "Sign In Preferences" section, click the "Preferences" link to the right of the FMH Sign In icon.
3. Changing Password Clicking next to reference A should bring up a pop-up window with the Account Management page, providing the opportunity to change your password.
4. To change 2-Step Verification B Should you change the 2-Step Verification Preferences to something other than "None", you will then see the options to verify the particular contact method you select (i.e. Email, SMS/Text, or App/QR Barcode)
* Please Note: 2-Step Verification adds a second layer of security to your patient portal. This will require another step during the log in process, for each time that you log into your portal.