If you would like to watch our walkthrough video on how to create an account using an invitation please click this link.
If you are looking to create your FollowMyHealth® Universal Health Record from an Invitation, please follow the process below:
Once you have clicked the registration link from the email invitation, you will see the following screens with the below mentioned options:
Select the "Sign Up and Connect' option:
Next, is the username and password screen. By default, the email address your invitation was sent to will be in the username field. It is recommended that you use your email address as your username.
However, if you share an email address, or prefer to use a different username, you can remove the email and create a username of your choice.
Once the username has been created, you will then move to the password creation section of the page. Create your password according to the specified list to the right. As they are completed, the list will turn green with check marks next to each item. Any item still in red means the criteria has not yet been met.
Once the list is completely green, select "Confirm and Continue" at the bottom of the page. After you log in, you will be presented with a series of 5 steps to create the connection to your medical organization.
Step 1: Welcome
- this is simply a Welcome screen, select "Next" to continue
Step 2: Accept the Terms of Service
- Read through the Terms and select the "I Accept" button on the bottom of the window.
- Please note, by hitting "I Decline", the patient portal creation process will not complete.
Step 3: Enter Invite Code
- This is the invite code entry and its format is designated in the invitation you received from your medical organization
- Input the Invite Code in the box and select "Next"
Step 4: Request for Access
- Read through the Request for Access and select the "I Accept" button on the bottom of the window.
- Please note, by hitting "I Decline", the patient portal creation process will not complete and you will be able to see your medical information.
Step 5: Upload of the Health Record to the Portal
- This will show a series of animations as different aspects of your Health Record are being placed in the portal.
Once the upload has been completed, you will be brought directly into your online patient portal, and your medical information should be available for your viewing.