Appointments can be scheduled through the app. This is a faster way to schedule an appointment than having to call and trying to reach the practice. To schedule an appointment, follow theses steps below.
1. Log into the account
2. Tap on Appointments at the bottom of the screen
3. Select the,,in the top right of the Appointment Page
Follow these steps to be sure your appointment is submitted to your practice.
1. Select an Organization (Note: If you are connected to more than one medical organization, you will need to pick the specific location)
2. Select the Provider with whom you would like to make the Appointment
3. Choose the appropriate Appointment Type. If the Appointment Type is unknown or not listed, select 'Other'
4. Then select Next at the bottom of the page. This will then go to the Schedule Appointment - When section?, allowing you to request a time frame for your appointment.
5. Select the Add Time Slot option (Note: At least one time slot must be added in order for the appointment request process to complete)
6. Select how soon you would like the appointment (First Available, 1 Week Out, 3 Months Out, etc.)
7. Pick the day(s) of the week you would like the appointment to fall on
8. Choose a time range for those specific days (8am-10am, 9am-3pm, etc.)
9. Once those criteria have been select, tap Done, in the top right. This will now list the request under "Your Appointment Preferences". If you wish to add an additional request, select Add Time Slot and repeat steps 5-9.
10. Once all of your Appointment Time Slots have been requested, select the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the Schedule Appointment - Confirm screen.
11. Tap Reason for Appointment and enter the reason for which you wish to see the Provider
12. Tap Comments to include any additional comments regarding your request
13. Once complete, hit Send Request. The Appointment Request Confirmation screen will appear. Hit "OK"
Once the Request has been sent, you will have a copy of the request in your Sent Messages Folder. The appointment itself will show up in your Upcoming Appointment section after it has been approved by the Provider's Office.