Appointments can be Scheduled, Rescheduled, or Cancelled through the App. To view your established Appointments, select Menu in the upper left, and then select the Appointment icon.
Appointments are listed under Upcoming, Past, or Other.
Upcoming - This tab includes all future appointments that you have scheduled
Past - This tab includes all past appointments
Other - This includes all other appointments, such as cancelled appointments or appointments that you did not show up for.
For other appointment functions, please select which one you are attempting:
Schedule a New Appointment
Reschedule/Change an Established Appointment
Cancel an Appointment
Scheduling an Appointment
Go to the Appointments screen
Select the Add Appointment icon
Schedule an Appointment - With Whom? tab opens
1. Tap Select Organization (Note: If you are connected to more than one medical organization, you will need to pick the specific location)
2. Use Select Provider and choose one from the list
3. Select What kind of Appointment from the list.
4. Then select Next at the bottom of the page. This will then go to the Schedule an Appointment - When? section, allowing you to request a time frame for your appointment.
5. Select how soon you would like the appointment (First Available, 1 Week Out, 3 Months Out, etc.)
6. Pick the day(s) of the week you would like the appointment to fall on
7. Choose a time range for those specific days (Anytime, After 10am, Between 9am-3pm, etc.)
8. Once those criteria have been select, tap Add This Time Slot at the bottom of the screen. This will now list the request under "Your Appointment Preferences". If you wish to add an additional request, select Add a Time Slot and repeat steps 5-8.
9. Once all of your Appointment Time Slots have been requested, select the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the Schedule an Appointment - Confirm screen.
10. Tap Reason for Appointment and enter the reason for which you wish to see the Provider
11. Tap Comments to include any additional comments regarding your request
12. Once complete, hit Send Request
Once the Request has been sent, you will have a copy of the request in your Sent Messages Folder. The appointment itself will show up in your Upcoming Appointment section after it has been approved by the Provider's Office.
Rescheduling an Appointment
Tap the Appointments icon
Select the appointment you would like to Reschedule, and choose the Reschedule Appointment option
This will take you to the "Your Appointment Preferences" and from there, repeat Steps 5-12, as listed above, to set up a new time slot and submit the Reschedule request
Once completed, a secure message is sent to the Provider requesting the reschedule. A copy of this is request will also be in your Sent folder.
The appointment that you wished to change will also have the Pending Reschedule label attached to it. The appointment will not be updated in the Upcoming tab until it is confirmed by your Provider's office.
Cancelling an Appointment
Tap the Appointments icon
Select the appointment you would like to cancel, and choose the Cancel Appointment option
Enter the Reason for the Cancellation and then tap Yes, Cancel This
After Submitting, a confirmation message asking, "Are you sure you wish to cancel...," will appear. Hit Yes to continue.
Once completed, a secure message is sent to the Provider requesting the cancellation. A copy of this is request will also be in your Sent folder.
The appointment that you wished to change will also have the Pending Cancellation label attached to it. The appointment will be moved to the Other tab once the cancellation is confirmed by your Provider's office.