Now available on FollowMyHealth™, you have the option to check in before your appointment. Note that some organizations allow this feature and some do not. Also note that this feature is not available on the FollowMyHealth mobile app. This feature allows you to electronically complete your forms before your appointment. It's a great way to save time ahead of the appointment. To check in, follow the steps below.
This is a screenshot of the message you will get if your organization allows for check in:
1. Log into your account
2. Look for the "Appointments" section of the account; on the right hand side. There, you will see a "Check In" button. Click on that.
3. Once you click on "Check In", there will be a 4 step process to complete this. First, be sure to check the box for "I consent to be treated". Second, you can choose to either type your signature or draw your signature. If you choose to draw, just use your mouse or touchpad. Once you have finished your signature, click Accept.
4. Check over your information to be sure its correct. Check your Basic Information, Social Information, Primary Insurance Basic Policy Information, Primary Insurance Policy Holder Information, and Responsible Party Information. Once all that information is correct, click Next. You can make changes to this information if needed. Also, you will have a message at the bottom about sending these changes to your connected organizations. Be sure to choose either Yes or No.
5. Next up is the Co-Payment page. This applies to those that have a Co-Payment. You can choose to either pay it now or pay it at the front desk. If you choose to pay it now, choose "Go to Payment Page". This will take you to where you will enter your credit/debit card info. If you would rather pay it at the appointment, choose "Pay at Front Desk".
6. You will receive a message with your appointment date and time. At this point, you have checked in and should be all set for your appointment.