To learn about video visits, click here.
To request a video visit with your provider, follow these steps below:
1. Log into your account
2. On the right hand side of the screen, below "Appointments", you will see a section that says "Get Treated Now". Click on Start a Video Visit.
3. Next, you will see a message about choosing your microphone and camera. This example is using Firefox and the message box is at the top of the screen. Most browsers display the message at the top of the screen, near the address bar.
4. Once you have chosen your camera and microphone, you will then see a box with the time video visits are available and what your wait time is. Click Select to continue.
5. Next, to be sure everything works, you will test your audio and video.
6. Once you have tested and everything works, you will then get to choose your reason for your visit, any information you need the provider to know, and any files that you need to share with the provider. Once you have finished, click Next.
7. After you have pre-filled all the following information, you will then check to be sure your pharmacy and phone number are correct. If you have to change one or both, you can send that info to your connected organization. Once everything is correct, click on Go to Virtual Waitroom.
8. You will then receive a prompt that states what time your appointment is. You do have the option to cancel if you need to. Also, you can change your audio and video settings if needed.
9. You can then return to your home page in the account. If you wish to return to the waitroom, you can choose the Return to Waitroom option under "Get Treated Now".
10. Once your appointment time starts, you will then be placed into the video visit with your provider.