You can add documents to your health record from your mobile device.
1. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of Home and tap My Health.
2. From My Health, tap Documents. Documents opens.
3. Tap the floating "Add" icon . Add Document to Health Record opens.
4. Tap Document Name to open the on-screen keyboard and enter the name of the document.
5. Tap Select Date to enter the document date. Select Date opens.
6. Select the date and tap OK. Add Document to Health Record opens and the document date is displayed.
7. For Salutation, Provider First Name, and Provider Last Name, enter the provider associated with the document.
8. Tap Choose File to take a photo of the document or use an image from your photo library.
Documents can have 1 or more pages. Add a New Document opens.
> Tap Take a Photo to use your mobile device to take a photo of the document to upload.
After you take the photo, tap SAVE to upload the image file to FollowMyHealth Mobile.
> Tap Choose Photo if the document image already exists in your photo gallery on your mobile device.
Open From opens.
Tap the directory where the image is located, then tap the image that you want to upload.
Add Document to Health Record opens and the image file is listed under Files to Upload.
9. Tap Add Document to Health Record.
Confirm Add opens. (Note: If you do not want to confirm every document that you add to your health record, select Do not show this message again.)
10. Tap OK.