- Check to make sure the email is not going to a spam or junk folder. It will have the subject “Your Verification Code” and sender will be “FollowMyHealth”.
- You can try resending the verification code.
- If you have a mobile phone number setup on your account, then you may see an option “Use different two-factor authentication”. Click that link to receive the verification code by text message instead.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled via text message and are not receiving your verification code, try the following:
- You can try resending the code
- Or click the “Use different two-factor authentication” link to receive the code by email.
If none of the above suggestions work for you, please contact our support team for help getting back into your account.