06 Mar Not Receiving PIN Number Text Message for 2-Step Verification
If you are not receiving the 2-step verification PIN number via text message. There are two ways to work with that functionality.
Option 1: Turn that security feature off/or choose a different method for receiving those PIN numbers.
- Go to https://secure.followmyhealth.com
- Sign in using the username and password.
- Select the link “Have a new PIN emailed to you”.
- Provide the PIN number that is emailed rather than sent as a text message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Manage Your FMH Secure Sign in Account” page.
- Select the pull-down menu for the “2-step Verification Method” and choose “None” or a “different method for receiving that PIN number”.
- Select “Save”
- Close the browser window
You can now sign into your FollowMyHealth account without using the 2-step Verification PIN Number
Option 2: Contact the support for your mobile carrier. Have them set the security for your mobile contact to accept the SMS messages from us. Those SMS messages are sent from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ and many times a mobile provider will drop those SMS messages as spam because they have a ‘nonreply’ email address.