06 Mar Second Layer of Security for Logging-In
For anyone wishing to add more security to their FollowMyHealth™ login process, please visit the following articles.
- FMH Secure Login – 2-step verification method
- AppleID – “Login Approvals”
- Facebook – “Login Approvals”
- Google – “2-step Verification”
- Yahoo – “Second Sign-in Verification”
- Microsoft LiveID – “Two-step Verification”
Enabling a second layer of verification will require you to enter a code or to answer a security question anytime that you are logging into your authenticating account from an unrecognized device. If you are using a computer that you have not used before to access your information, you will be prompted for the authenticating provider’s second layer of security. Depending on how the verification is set up, you will be sent the code either by phone or e-mail. Full details are provided above in each authenticating provider’s pages.
NOTE: Once this security step is enabled, this layer of security will be used every time that you login for your account.