13 Mar Creating an Account From an Invitation – Mobile
If you receive an invitation from your medical organization/practice, you can use your smartphone and/or tablet to create your account. It is similar to creating the account on the desktop. To create your account from an invitation on your device, follow these steps below.
- Click on the registration link in the email. Your invitation email may look different.
- Tap the option (First time using FollowMyHealth? Sign Up and Connect.)
- Create your username and password. Note that your username will default to your email address. You can change this if you would like.
- You will then start the 5-step process to connect the account. You will want to accept the terms. Next will be the invite code. The code should be in your invitation email. Most codes are either the last 4 of your SSN or year of birth. If neither one works, contact your practice. Last, accept the release of information and your records will begin to load to your account.
- You will then get to a screen that will ask you to launch the application. If you have the FollowMyHealth™ app already installed, you can click on the icon. If not, click on the “Get It on Google Play” icon to download the free app. If you are using an iOS device, click on “Download” on the Apps Store.
- Once you download the app, open it and sign in.