18 Mar Scheduling Appointments on the Android App
Appointments can be scheduled, rescheduled, or cancelled through the app. To view your established Appointments, select “Menu” in the upper left, and then select the “Appointment” icon.
Appointments are listed under Upcoming, Past, or Other.
- Upcoming – This tab includes all future appointments that you have scheduled.
- Past – This tab includes all past appointments.
- Other – This includes all other appointments, such as cancelled appointments or appointments that you did not show up for.
For other appointment functions, please select which one you are attempting
Schedule an Appointment.
Go to the “Appointments” screen and select the “Add Appointment” icon.
Schedule an Appointment – With “Whom?” tab opens.
- Tap “Select Organization” (Note: If you are connected to more than one medical organization, you will need to pick the specific location).
- Use “Select Provider” and choose one from the list.
- Select “What kind of Appointment” from the list.
- Then select “Next” at the bottom of the page. This will then go to the Schedule an Appointment – “When?” section, allowing you to request a time frame for your appointment.
- Select how soon you would like the appointment (First Available, 1 Week Out, 3 Months Out, etc.)
- Pick the day(s) of the week you would like the appointment to fall on.
- Choose a time range for those specific days (Anytime, After 10am, Between 9am-3pm, etc.)
- Once those criteria have been selected, tap “Add This Time Slot” at the bottom of the screen. This will now list the request under “Your Appointment Preferences”. If you wish to add an additional request, select “Add a Time Slot” and repeat steps 5-8.
- Once all of your Appointment Time Slots have been requested, select the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the Schedule an Appointment – Confirm screen.
- Tap “Reason for Appointment” and enter the reason for which you wish to see the Provider.
- Tap “Comments” to include any additional comments regarding your request.
- Once complete, hit “Send Request”.
Once the Request has been sent, you will have a copy of the request in your “Sent Messages Folder”. The appointment itself will show up in your Upcoming Appointment section after it has been approved by the Provider’s Office.
Rescheduling an Appointment
Tap the “Appointments” icon. Select the appointment you would like to Reschedule, and choose the Reschedule Appointment option.
This will take you to the “Your Appointment Preferences” and from there, repeat Steps 5-12, as listed above, to set up a new time slot and submit the Reschedule request.
Once completed, a secure message is sent to the Provider requesting the reschedule. A copy of this is request will also be in your “Sent folder”.
The appointment that you wished to change will also have the “Pending Reschedule” label attached to it. The appointment will not be updated in the “Upcoming tab” until it is confirmed by your Provider’s office.
Cancelling an Appointment
the “Appointments” icon. Select the appointment you would like to cancel and
choose the “Cancel Appointment” option.
Enter the Reason for the Cancellation and then tap “Yes, Cancel This”.
Submitting, a confirmation message asking, “Are you sure you wish to
cancel…,” will appear. Hit “Yes” to continue.
Once completed, a secure message is sent to the Provider requesting the cancellation. A copy of this is request will also be in your “Sent folder”.
The appointment that you wished to change will also have the Pending Cancellation label attached to it. The appointment will be moved to the “Other tab” once the cancellation is confirmed by your Provider’s office.