If you have not received an invitation email, but wish to create a Universal Health Record (UHR) on your mobile device, please use the following steps:
These are the steps for creating an account without an invitation. If you have an invitation, click here.
Please note: mobile registration will not work from a Kindle. However, once the account is set up, we do have a mobile app for the Kindle.
1. Go to https://www.followmyhealth.com on your mobile browser (link will open in a new tab or window)
2. Click the "I need to sign up" button.
3. Fill in the appropriate information as seen in the image below.
(Please provide the accurate zip code as this is the measure we use to search for the local medical organization that connects to us)
Note: If you select "I Decline", the portal creation process will not be completed
5. Create your FMH Secure Username and Password. For further details on this process, click here. Once complete, select "Confirm and Continue".
6. You will then be prompted to Request Connections to Healthcare Organizations. This will allow you to search for medical organizations near you to which you wish to connect. The default search is based on the zip code that filled out on the original form (in Step #3). If you are not seeing the particular organization you are looking for, try changing the search field by zip code, name of the office, or name of the Provider
Once the list populates, choose the appropriate office by selecting Connect. (The Connect button will grey out when selected). Keep doing this for any other organization that you wish to connect to. When you have chosen the necessary organizations, select 'Next" at the bottom of the screen
NOTE 1: To review the offices you chose, select "Connections". This will show the list and any offices accidentally selected can be removed by hitting 'Remove".
NOTE 2: Selecting "Skip This Step" will not allow you to fully connect to a medical organization and will prevent data from flowing.
7. After selecting "Next", you will need to Review and Accept the Release of Information for each organization you selected in the previous step.
NOTE: By selecting "I Decline" during the Release of Information acceptance process, information from your medical record will not flow to the patient portal.
After Accepting the Release, you will see a confirmation message of a successful request.
Once your medical organization has approved that request, you will receive an email notification that your health Record data is available
8. Your mobile device will then prompt you to either open or download the FollowMyHealth Mobile App. If you already have it on your device, select the FMH Mobile icon. If you need to download it, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play store. (The screenshot below is for the App Store).
1. Go to www.followmyhealth.com on your browser and click, I need to sign up. You can also go to the FollowMyHealth mobile app and click on Sign Up.
2. Fill in all the information required. Your SSN and/or phone number is not required to complete this process. Once that is filled out, click Confirm and Continue.
3. Next, create your username and password. The username will default to your email address. You can change this if you would like. Once you have completed this, click Confirm and Continue.
4. Once you create your username and password, you will be prompted to request connection to your practice/medical organization. Note some practices do not allow you to request connection. If you do not see your organization, contact the practice to request an invitation email. If you don't see your practice, click Skip This Step. Once you find your organization, tap Connect and then tap Next
5. The next step will be to accept the release of information
6. You will then receive a message that your connection request is successful. Tap Ok on that message. You will then get the screen asking you to launch the application. If you don't have it installed, click on the Download on the Apps Store icon to download the app. If you already have the app, tap on the FollowMyHealth icon to log in.