The appointment has not been scheduled in the EHR
- It could be a case where the office staff did not actually schedule the appointment in the EHR/chart.
Resolution: Speak with the front desk to be sure they actually scheduled the appointment in your EHR. Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will received an email from FollowMyHealth™ about your scheduled appointment.
Certain departments may not allow appointments to flow to your account
- There are some cases where a certain department within an organization uses a different scheduling system that does not work with FollowMyHealth.
Resolution: There's not much you can do here. You will need to get a copy of the appointment by paper.
Appointment(s) could be blocked
- Your connected organization can block certain appointments such as a surgery or an appointment where you have to be at your provider's office an hour before the actual time of the appointment.
- If its an older appointment, it could be that the appointment is outside of the medical record start date for your connected organization.
- The provider that scheduled your appointment may not participate in FollowMyHealth, which could cause the appointment to be blocked.
Resolution: If its a case where its a certain type of appointment, then the only thing you can do is request a copy of the appointment from the provider's office. If its beyond the medical record stat date, you can request a copy of that appointment from the provider's office as well.
The appointment is outside your connected organization(s)
- If you had an appointment that is outside your connected organization/practice, that appointment will not post to your account.
Resolution: If you wish to receive information on that appointment, contact that provider's office to request a copy of that appointment.