To learn about Email Visits, click here.
If you are looking to request an email visit with your provider, follow these steps below:
1. Log into the account
2. Under "Get Treated Now" on the right hand side of the page, click on Start an Email Visit
3. Next, select your provider. You may receive a disclaimer about calling 911 if its an emergency. If you do, click Next on that message.
4. Accept the Terms of Service for the Email Visit by clicking in the check box and then select Next
5. Now, you will have the option to choose your symptom. If you cannot locate your symptom, you will need to make an in-person visit.
6. If you are able to choose your symptom, you will then be asked a question about do you have any of the following symptoms. If you don't, you will directed to the next step. If you have those symptoms listed, then you may be directed to make an in-person visit.
7. Next, if you are not directed to schedule an in-person interview, you will have the opportunity to answer some questions about any symptoms you may be experiencing. Once you are done, click Next.
8. After answering the questions, you will have the opportunity to add any additional info you want the provider to know. If you don't have any, click Next. If you do and once you are done, click Next.
9. The final step is to make sure your pharmacy information and phone number is correct. If not, you will have the opportunity to correct it. If you do make corrections, you can click the check box to send the changes to your connected organization. Once you have looked over everything and have made corrections, if needed, click Send.
10. A confirmation email will be sent to your FMH inbox based on the organization's timing for responding and your request has been sent