Not receiving an invitation e-mail or update e-mails for your FollowMyHealth® Universal Health Record?
Some e-mail providers such as earthlink, sbcglobal, and boxbe require that the domain “@followmyhealth.com” be added to your safe sender list before you are able to receive emails. Regardless of your e-mail domain, feel free to add us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a safe sender so that all of our e-mails will arrive in your inbox.
Additionally, check to make sure your Notification Preferences are set up to receive e-mail updates to your health record. Please see this article for more detailed instructions.
If you are not receiving your password reset request for a FMH Secure login, this may be due to one of the following:
- The username you entered belongs to another FollowMyHealth user.
- To confirm you are inputting the correct username that you had created during registration, please refer to the confirmation e-mail from email@example.com entitled "FMH Secure Login Account Created (older accounts) or Success! Your username was created! (newer accounts)" that was sent to you when you created your account. If you are unable to find your confirmation e-mail, please contact your medical organization for assistance with reaching their support staff for FollowMyHealth.
- Your e-mail may be recognizing the password reset request as SPAM.
- As mentioned earlier in this article, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure your FMH e-mails will arrive.
- A different e-mail address was input at the time of your registration.
If you need help finding the contact information for assistance provided by your medical organization, go here.