Now you can bring your HealthVault data to FollowMyHealth. This one-time import will allow you to continue managing your health information once HealthVault is no longer available.
Ready to get started? By taking the steps below, you’ll transfer your HealthVault data to FollowMyHealth in just a few steps. Here’s how!
First, make sure you have a FollowMyHealth account. It’s free to set up. (Steps available here.) If you already have a FollowMyHealth account, add your HealthVault data to your existing account.
1. Log in to FollowMyHealth on your desktop. (You’ll be able to view your data through our mobile app, but the initial set up is only available on desktop.)
2. From the FollowMyHealth Home page, click on “My Account” and then select “Connections.”
3. Select “With Devices and Apps through Health Sources.”
4. Click the “Add Connection” button next to the HealthVault logo.
5. A window will pop up asking for your Microsoft credentials. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft HealthVault account. (Don’t see a pop-up? Try turning off your pop-up blocker.)
6. Allow FollowMyHealth to have access to your HealthVault data. Click “Allow access.”
That’s it! We’ll begin transferring your data after you connect. We’ll send a message to your FollowMyHealth account confirming the process has started. (Find this under “Messages” in your account.)
Once your data is available, we’ll send you an email. Your new data will display “HealthVault” as the source in your account. You’ll also be able to view a full migration report document for more details. Once ready, you’ll find that in My Health > Documents.
If you choose to remove your HealthVault connection, any existing HealthVault data will remain in your FollowMyHealth account. For help on how to delete your FollowMyHealth account, please see this article.