25 Feb Create an Account from an Invitation
If you have received an invitation and are creating your account from a mobile device, go here.
If you are looking to create your FollowMyHealth account from an invitation, please follow the steps below:
Click on the registration link from your email. You will then see the following screens with the below options.
Step 1: Select the “Sign Up and Connect’ option.
Step 2: The username and password screen. By default, the email address where your invitation was sent will be in the username field. It is recommended that you use your email address as your username. If you share an email address, or you want to use a different username, you can edit this field.
Step 3: Accept the Terms of Service
- Read through the Terms and select the “I Accept” button on the bottom of the window.
- Please note, by hitting “I Decline”, the account creation process will not complete.
Step 4: Enter the Invite Code
- This is the invite code entry. It can be found in the invitation you received from your medical organization.
- Input the Invite Code in the box and select “Next”
Step 5: Request for Access
- Read through the Request for Access and select the “I Accept” button on the bottom of the window.
- By hitting “I Decline”, the account creation process will not complete. You will not be able to see your medical information.
Step 6: Upload of the Health Record to the Platform
- A set of animations will display as aspects of your Health Record is being placed in the platform.
Once the upload is complete, you will be brought into your online platform. Your medical information should then be available for you.